Three Fabulous Florists in Dallas TX
Are you looking for the right way to let that certain someone know how special they are? Are you needing one last detail to bring your wedding plans together? Whatever the occasion, we’ve found three Dallas, TX, area florists to make it even better. Take a look at what DIRT Flowers, Lane Florist, and Park Cities Petals are all about and find out why they’re three of the best florists in the area.
The folks at DIRT Flowers are a passionate group of designers and artists who strive to create an authentic, one-of-a-kind experience with each of their original designs. Here’s a sample of a few of their creations:
- Country Road. The Country Road arrangement is presented in a farmhouse bucket and paired with a charming vintage ribbon. The arrangement itself is made up of a vibrant display of colors from deep reds to bright blues and oranges.
- Down by the Wayside. This arrangement makes use of a bark-wrapped vase and grassy accents to effectively bring out the contrasting moods of the deep purples and bright whites and pinks.
- Red Riding Hood. The warm tones of the flowers featured in the Red Riding Hood arrangement are heightened by the addition of deep as well as powdery blue hues. The bark-covered vase is topped off with a red and white checkered ribbon.
Stop by DIRT Flowers on Facebook to get a glimpse of some of their unique arrangements.
Lane Florist has been providing the Dallas area with fresh, colorful flowers since 1947. They specialize in creating personalized gift baskets as well as arrangements for occasions large and small. Below are descriptions of a few of their arrangements:
- Decadence. This luscious creation is made up of deep reds that are splendidly contrasted by bright whites and greens.
- Lush Bouquet. This elegant arrangement radiates with simple beauty and refinement via the whites and pale greens.
- Elegantly Blue. From deep to powder, here is a sophisticated pageant of blue.
Check out Lane Florist’s Facebook page to see some of their most recent creations.
Park Cities Petals
This family-owned flower shop has been serving the Dallas area since 2002. Park Cities Petals prides itself in being able to spot the freshest flowers for every arrangement. They specialize in weddings, funerals, parties, and corporate events. Following is a quick look at some of their arrangement sizes:
- The Petite. This mini arrangement features three roses along with seasonal accent blooms.
- The Crowd Pleaser. The name says it all. This one goes great on the kitchen table or a large desk and can be made up of whichever colors you desire.
- The Statement. Don’t quite know how to tell that special someone how you feel? This one’ll do the trick. This full arrangement can come in a taller vase or a lower one depending on the flowers you choose.
To find out what Park Cities Petals has been up to, take a look at their Instagram.
Explore the Possibilities
Now that you know that DIRT Flowers, Lane Florist, and Park Cities Petals are out there, stop by each of these talented Dallas area florists to find out the kinds of memories they can help you create.