LaneSense on the Chrysler Pacifica Keeps you in the Lane
When it comes to safety on vehicles, you can count on many of the ones here at Dallas Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM, like the Chrysler Pacifica to come loaded with many features. One of those is LaneSense, which helps you stay in your lane, and we're going to break down how it works for you.
- LaneSense lane departure warning on the likes of the Chrysler Pacifica utilize a camera-based vision sensor to measure lane position in painted lane boundaries on roads and highways everywhere
- When you're driving through an area that has visually prominent lane boundaries, and your vehicle begins to leave the lane without your turn signal on, the LaneSense system will give you feedback in the steering wheel and bring you back into the lane
- You're also going to see a visual warning that you are veering out of a lane in the instrument cluster, too
- If painted lane boundaries aren't visible enough, the system will be disabled
- Drivers can even customize the levels of sensitivity that LaneSense provides you by using Uconnect onboard vehicles like the Pacifica, and set it to what works best for you
- LaneSense can also be turned off manually by pressing a button on the center stack
You can learn more when you stop in and see us here in Dallas, as our team would be happy to answer your questions, and set up test drives.