To Change Your Wiper Fluid it Takes a Few Simple Steps
Here at Dallas Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM, our service team is willing and able to help you when you are in need of maintenance. But, we also like to empower drivers out there to do some routine and simple maintenance on their own. One place that is simple to start is replenishing your wiper fluid, and that can be accomplished in a few simple steps.
- Open up the hood of your vehicle, and find the washer fluid reservoir, which is the white and transparent container that has a windshield or water symbol on the cap
- If you have a rear wiper, there might be a separate reservoir that you can use as well
- Remove the caps and check the fluid level of each one. If it's full, you don't need to add any more
- If you see that fluid is low, be sure to carefully pour it into the reservoir until it almost reaches the top
- Put the caps back on tightly, and close the hood
If you want to learn more, feel free to reach out to us here in the Dallas area and we'd be happy to offer some guidance on service, or schedule your vehicle for service today.