Dodge Charger Configurations
With its muscular build and powerful performance, the Dodge Charger is truly a one-of-a-kind vehicle. It also comes in multiple trim levels, each offering various features, technologies, and performance specs.
To see which Dodge Charger configuration has all the horsepower and amenities you want for your drives around Dallas, Garland, and Arlington, our team here at Dallas CDJR has reviewed the various 2019 Charger configurations below.
Getting the Power You Want
The first way to help you choose the Dodge Charger configuration you want is to see what each trim level offers in terms of performance.
- SXT: The base trim level, SXT, comes with the 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine, which produces 292 horsepower and 264 lb-ft of torque.
- GT: The Dodge Charger GT is also powered by the 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine but boosts the output to 300 horsepower.
- R/T: Taking another step up in power, the 2019 Charger R/T comes equipped with the 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine. This will deliver 370 horsepower and 395 lb-ft of torque.
- S/T Scat Pack: The 392 HEMI® V8 engine in the Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack generates 485 horsepower and 475 lb-ft of torque. This trim level also features high-performance suspension as well as available Brembo 4-piston, 4-wheel brakes that will improve your steering control when braking hard or driving on slippery roads.
- SRT Hellcat: If you want the most exciting and powerful performance possible, the 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat won’t disappoint. It is powered by the Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® SRT Hellcat V8 engine. This beast of an engine with generate 707 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque. To increasing the performance even more, the SRT Hellcat trim is engineered with adaptive damping and competition suspension as well as the Brembo 6-piston high-performance brake system.
Other Features Inside the 2019 Charger Trim Levels
Beyond its performance, each Dodge Charger configuration offers a variety of technologies. The SXT comes with the Uconnect® 4 infotainment system. With its 7-inch touchscreen display, you can control your smartphone through Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™. SiriusXM® radio is also available to give you even more entertainment options.
The Dodge Charger SXT is equipped with several safety technologies, such as the ParkSense® Rear Park-Assist System and ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera to help you safely navigate while reversing.
The Charger GT has a 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot availability to let you and your passengers stay connected to the internet no matter where you go without using all the data on your phone. You also gain a larger 8.4-inch touchscreen display in the GT.
Additional safety features can be found in the Charger SRT Hellcat. This trim level comes with the technology of Blind-Spot and Cross-Path detection. This will let the car keep you aware of other vehicles in your surroundings to help you safely make different maneuvers like lane changes.
Come See the Various 2019 Dodge Charger Configurations
After reading this review, you now have a better idea of which of the Dodge Charger configurations has the performance and features you are looking for in your new car. The next step is to drive the 2019 Charger for yourself.
Drivers in Dallas, Garland, and Arlington can contact us at Dallas DCJR to schedule a time to truly feel the thrilling performance of the 2019 Dodge Charger with a test drive!